Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shows, Events and Holiday Prep

Last night I attended a meeting at The Clinton Street Gallery where I exhibit. We're planning a holidays/charity event called The Art of Giving on December 8th. More details to follow.

I also met with the owner of Jake's and Haute Taco restaurants yesterday to review what paintings she'd like to see hanging in Haute Taco. We also had a chance to talk about developing artwork, since she was one of my students from recent class.

This Saturday is Open Canvas, a great art event in it's 10th year. This will be my 5th year painting and can't wait. They usually get around 1000 people attending and bidding on work being creating live.

Still waiting to connect with my church people to review final changes made to the layout before I begin painting.

Also put up a new video on YouTube showing start-to-finish of this painting.

No comments: