Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012

Is it really a new year? Has it really been over a month since my last post? Does anybody ever read my blog?

For whatever reason, I decided to keep it up this year. I'll try to be more attentive to it. But, like everything, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Last year (2011) summary, estimate...

Total art sales: too low to mention
Total teaching income: not enough to quit my day job, but 20x more than my art sales!
Total new paintings created: not sure but around 20
Total events participated in: 2. Door County Plein Air, Open Canvas
Total plein air days: around 10
Total classes/workshops I attended: 1
Total life drawing open studios I attended: 5
Total new venues where I am exhibiting: 3, which makes 4 public places as we start 2012

New year resolutions? None. Daily resolutions: 365. Be creative. Be real. Live in the Now.

If I can pull that off, life will be a new masterpiece every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your honesty. Keep at it...you do nice work.