Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Europe

I was lucky enough to go on a two week European vacation this September with my wife. It was one of the best trips I've ever been on. Paris; Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence, and Rome. So many sights. So much art. And so many photos. I think I took about 1500 pix. Here's a small sample.





Europe is so much different than the US in that they save buildings. No tear-downs and build a new subdivision or some high rise office building or another strip mall. Just real cool, superbly built, architecturally stimulating, and in many cases, dramatic buildings. Oh, they're really old.

1 comment:

Rodrigo Leal said...

Indeed Mike, i agree with you!
Next time, try to visit Portugal and Spain. You would be amazed with those countries.
Regards from Portugal.
Francisco.